COMMERCIAL BODIES – DUMP
Industrial Truck Beds
Truck Beds Since 1986
INDUSTRIAL TRUCK BEDS (ITB) ARE DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED TO BE DURABLE AND DEPENDABLE
SPECS AND FEATURES:
- Lengths 8’ through 16’ and Custom Lengths Available
- 10 GA Steel Construction or 304 Stainless Steel Option
- Rigid or Fold Down Side Option
- Double Panel Side Wall
- Exclusive Tailgate with SNAP-LATCH Closing Mechanism
- Adjustable Cab Shield for Various Mounting Heights
- Underbody Scissor Hoist Single or Double Option
- LED Marker Kit
We have IN-STOCK on the ground all sizes of ITB Dumps
INDUSTRIAL TRUCK BEDS – DROP DOWN SIDES
Drop Sides – 2/3 and 3/4 Yard
INDUSTRIAL TRUCK BEDS – RIGID/FIXED SIDES
Rigid Sides – 2/3 and 3/4 Yard
INDUSTRIAL TRUCK BEDS – STAINLESS STEEL
Stainless Steel – Rigid Side, Drop Side 5-8 Yard
COMMERCIAL BODIES – PLATFORM
Toughest Platforms Designed
Palfinger platform uses heavy-duty welded construction, high-grade materials, and user-friendly design to ensure value and durability for years to come.
Choose from a variety of options to create a custom designed platform that will meet the toughest demands in your unforgiving working conditions.
Heavy Duty Platforms – For medium and heavy duty commercial and agricultural uses, choose a heavy-duty platform.
- Choice of pressure treated yellow pine, apitong hardwood, treadplate steel, smooth steel, or steel over wood floor.
- Exclusive high gloss black acrylic elecrocoat topcoat assures unmatched coverage and corrosion resistance
- 2×4 stake pockets are reinforced for added strength.
- Cross members on 14 foot and longer platforms are on 12-inch centers.
- Heavy gauge, high strength steel outrail and cross members combine with structural steel channel long members for the strongest platform available.
- 11 gauge high strength rollformed steel side, front and rear outrail.
- Recessed light holes provide superior protection for lighting. All lighting meets FMVSS 108 requirements.
- Recessed rubber mounted lights are protected from impact and weather.
All Palfinger platforms, bulkheads, and side assemblies are covered by a 3-year/36,000 mile limited warranty.
COMMERCIAL BODIES – SERVICE
SPECS & FEATURES:
|LENGTHS||78″, 80″, 81″, 98″, 110″, 133″|
|DECK||11-Gauge Galvaneal With Black Lava Coating|
|REAR SKIRT||Solid One Piece with Bumper|
|FUEL FILL||Plastic Square|
|REAR LIGHTING||Clear LED Oval|
|MARKER LIGHTING||Bullet DOT Approved LED|
|TOOLBOX HANDLE||Automotive Stainless Steel Rotary|
|FENDERS||Bolt on with Rubber Grommet|
|TIEDOWNS||(4) Standard in Bed|
CM Truck Beds
Versatility Is Our Middle Name
CM Truck Beds’ SB model is America’s ultimate utility hauling Service Body. Often copied, the SB is unparalleled in quality, with long-lasting hardware and remarkable durability.
We Keep In-Stock Steel SB Service Bodies in All Sizes.
- 4 Year / 48,000 mile warranty
- Multi panel doors with internal reinforcements
- Super durable powder-coat finish
- Non-slip Black Lava
- LED rear lighting with wiring harness
- Recessed Rear Bumper
- 16 gauge (A60) galvaneal body
- Heavy duty rear tailgate
Let us custom build a service body to meet your specific requirements today!
SB Steel Service Body by CM Truck Beds!
COMMERCIAL BODIES – VAN
WE SERVICE ALL THESE MANUFACTURER VAN BODIES
“I didn’t see the tree branch.”
“The bridge height wasn’t posted.”
These statements are some that employers dread hearing from their drivers. In today’s society, there are many distractions that drivers experience. Whether it be a low bridge that peels back the top of a van like a sardine can or a large low hanging branch that damages the top rail…
Badger Truck Equipment can help you with the repair.
Regardless of the damage, Badger Truck Equipment is here to get your van body repaired and looking like new. Don’t worry about the manufacturer of the van body, we repair all of them. We can even give them a fresh coat of paint to make them look like new!
BTE works with insurance companies to navigate their complicated world for you. If your van body is damaged beyond repair, we can also work with you and your insurance company to help purchase a replacement.
If your Van body is still under warranty, the manufacturer will work with us to get it repaired at our facility.