COMMERCIAL BODIES – DUMP
Industrial Metal Products
Truck Beds Since 1986
Industrial Metal Products, Inc., takes pride delivering quality products at competitive prices.
Industrial Metal Products, Inc. has been serving the industry with quality metal products since 1976 and manufacturing truck beds since 1986.
Yes, we have shipped our top quality, fabricated products to happy customers all over the United States and abroad.
Here’s a list of some of our products:
- Rigid Series
- Drop Sides
- 5 to 8 Yard Beds
- Stainless Steel
Our product range is exactly what you are looking for and if not, just ask!
INDUSTRIAL TRUCK BEDS
Drop Sides – 2/3 and 3/4 Yard
INDUSTRIAL TRUCK BEDS
Rigid Sides – 2/3 and 3/4 Yard
INDUSTRIAL TRUCK BEDS
Stainless Steel – Rigid Side, Drop Side 5-8 Yard
COMMERCIAL BODIES – PLATFORM
Toughest Platforms Designed
Omaha Standard platform uses heavy-duty welded construction, high-grade materials, and user-friendly design to ensure value and durability for years to come.
Choose from a variety of options to create a custom designed platform that will meet the toughest demands in your unforgiving working conditions.
Heavy Duty Platforms – For medium and heavy duty commercial and agricultural uses, choose a heavy-duty platform.
- Choice of pressure treated yellow pine, apitong hardwood, treadplate steel, smooth steel, or steel over wood floor.
- Exclusive high gloss black acrylic elecrocoat topcoat assures unmatched coverage and corrosion resistance
- 2×4 stake pockets are reinforced for added strength.
- Cross members on 14 foot and longer platforms are on 12-inch centers.
- Heavy gauge, high strength steel outrail and cross members combine with structural steel channel long members for the strongest platform available.
- 11 gauge high strength rollformed steel side, front and rear outrail.
- Recessed light holes provide superior protection for lighting. All lighting meets FMVSS 108 requirements.
- Recessed rubber mounted lights are protected from impact and weather.
All Omaha Standard platforms, bulkheads, and side assemblies are covered by a 3-year/36,000 mile limited warranty.
COMMERCIAL BODIES – SERVICE
75 Years Industry Leader
For over 75 years Warner Bodies has been the industry leader in building the toughest, most versatile utility bodies in the United States.
We know that keeping your trucks and equipment organized on and between job sites is essential to your day-to-day productivity as well as your bottom line. Warner offers multiple styles of bodies, with the widest selection of features and options available anywhere.
- Exclusive 5 year Warner Bodies Warranty guarantees construction & quality
- Stainless steel double paneled doors keeps contents secure
- Polished fuel fill eliminates paint chipping from fuel runoff
- Punched bumper increases user stability and grip
- Manufactured in A60 galvanneal adds 50% more corrosion resistance than industry standards
- Gas shock door holders keep doors in position during work & transit
Added Weather Protection:
- American made stainless steel paddle latches ensure compartments stay closed and dry
- Heavy duty clip-on automotive door rubber seals out weather
- Built in rain gutters on doors shed water away from compartments and protect contents
Maximized Storage Organization:
- Removable panels between compartments allows storage of long objects
- Divider trays and adjustable flat shelves provide customizable storage flexibility
- Difficult to pry open flush-mounted, 16-gauge double-panel doors
Let us custom build a service body to meet your specific requirements today!
Warner Bodies builds them tough, to keep you working.
COMMERCIAL BODIES – VAN
WE SERVICE ALL THESE MANUFACTURER VAN BODIES
“I didn’t see the tree branch.” “The bridge height wasn’t posted.”
These statements are some that employers dread hearing from their drivers. In today’s society, there are many distractions that drivers experience. Whether it be a low bridge that peels back the top of a van like a sardine can or a large low hanging branch that damages the top rail…
Badger Truck Equipment can help you with the repair.
Regardless of the damage, Badger Truck Equipment is here to get your van body repaired and looking like new. Don’t worry about the manufacturer of the van body, we repair all of them. We can even give them a fresh coat of paint to make them look like new!
BTE works with insurance companies to navigate their complicated world for you. If your van body is damaged beyond repair, we can also work with you and your insurance company to help purchase a replacement.
If your Van body is still under warranty, the manufacturer will work with us to get it repaired at our facility.